Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vacancies in London for Irish EMTs/EFRs

Options
  • 01-01-2013 5:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi,

Any EFRs or EMTs out there interested in a job in London?
    I am in the early stages of recruiting about 25 EMTs/EFRs for PTS work to HDU transfers to front-line shifts across several different PAS(Private Ambulance Services with salaries ranging from 18000 to 26000 sterling depending on qualifications and experience.
    This is ideal for anyone unemployed or in a dead end job they're not happy in.

I have brought a few EMTs and 2 EFRs to London so far and the private ambulance services love them as the clinical standard is generally good and the Irish have a great work ethic along with being very interested in the job.

If you can say yes to the following I'd be delighted to here from you:

-Most importantly must be up for moving to London
    -Over 18 but priority given to older people over 25(Easier to insure on ambulances, but don't let that put you off, its only if they're is too many applications)
    -Full clean B licence, some minor offences i.e. speeding accepted
    -Clean criminal history, some minor or old offences may not hamper you getting a job
    -PHECC EMT or EFR in date
    -Passport in date

If your interested in some more in depth details then drop me an email:
    eiremedicalservices@gmail.com

Please Please Please copy and paste this to any of your EMT/EFR friends be they OMAC, St. Johns, Red Cross, CD or in the privates here...Thanks for your help...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭flanna

Hi, I may be wrong but do you not need a IHCD driving course prior to driving an ambulance in the UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭19hz

flanna wrote: »
    Hi, I may be wrong but do you not need a IHCD driving course prior to driving an ambulance in the UK?

Right now...no you don't. It's preferred and in some companies they only take IHCD drivers but its not law.
    However it will become a legal requirement in April13, companies will have to train all driving staff up to IHCD driving qual.

If your in a company youl get trained up...theyre not going to fire people who don't have it...too much work here..too much money for them to make..

-snip-

19hz wrote: »

Assessments on 2nd and 3rd of April.

Hi, can you elaborate on what type of assessments will take place and where?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

And who exactly is Eire medical services 19hz? I can find no reference to them anywhere other than a dodgy looking website under construction.

• Advertisement

Its all a massive scam...gutted you caught me.
    Can't pull the wool over your eyes Iceage!!!

I wait until you submit your form then I ask for money giving some speil that I'm stuck in the congo..

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭EMTFlynn

Fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭emmet the rover

I wait until you submit your form then I ask for money giving some speil that I'm stuck in the congo..

sarcasam does not translate well on a forum

It was a straightforward question I asked, or so I thought it was.. Can you answer it?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Take a break from this forum.... thanks.

1 Week for you to think about things.

• Advertisement

19hz must still be having a good think........

Three lads passed their assessments this week and will be working within 2/3 weeks, as soon as their CRBs come back.

For anyone else who wants a job responding to 999s in one of the busiest ambulance districts in the world you can fill out this form:
    http://www.eiremedicalservices.com/Vacancies.html

Next assessments on Tue 23rd or Wed 24th of April.

Where do the assessments take place 19Hz?

iceage wrote: »
    Where do the assessments take place 19Hz?

London.

They take a few hours so the lads were able to come over and back in the one day, that saved having to get accommodation for a night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Any vacancies for EFR?

Any vacancies for EFR?

Heya,

Just EMTs at the moment, sorry man.

If the criteria changes I'll post it up here..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dazzern

I'm Just qualified as an emt. Are you recruiting

• Registered Users Posts: 19 GAVINCC

Try X9 Services, Mediforce and AST,all frontline in London

• Registered Users Posts: 13,052 ✭✭✭✭flazio

If you get in quick London Ambulance are looking for A&E Support, it's their version of Intermediate Care or Ambulance Care assistants.

Advertisement