Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Cup

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

CSF wrote: »
    Where is it you're finding the PPI expectations?

A guy called BAP chap on fantasy football scout.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

out of the cup unless szesney saves 2 penos and keeps a clean sheet. BELIEVE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Losing by 4 points to Skyster. He has captain Walcott, Gibbs and Demel left to play and I have Wilshire and O brien. Still a chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Jag 3, Fellaini 2, Gaston 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

2 bps for fellani means only a cleansheet for Gibbs will keep me in it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Will be needing something special from Wilshere to get through in the cup

Spotted that. A 0-0 will do nicely on Weds

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

thunderdog wrote: »

Spotted that. A 0-0 will do nicely on Weds

I would take a 0-0 too. Currently 8 behind. blockedpat has Demel, Gibbs and Walcott. I have O'Brien, Demel, Gibbs and Walcott (c). So a 0-0 with no yellows would see me through by 1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I need Walcott to not outscore Jaaskelainen by 11 points assuming our West Ham and Arsenal defenders get the same as each other.

I would take a 0-0 too. Currently 8 behind. blockedpat has Demel, Gibbs and Walcott. I have O'Brien, Demel, Gibbs and Walcott (c). So a 0-0 with no yellows would see me through by 1.
    You'll probably sneak it.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭jolim24601

most likely scenario im imagining is walcott and podolski scoring, and wilshere and cazorla assists, or some combination thereof.

ideally id like to see podolski limited to just a single assist, as my league rival has him, and west ham scoring off a lucky deflection or something from nolan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

64-58 in my favour with my opponent having Reid tomorrow night and i have Demel.It looks likely i will progress but ya never know........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I need Santi Cazorla to lose by less than 3 to Walcott (c) and Gibbs :( It'll take nothing short of a miracle.

I need Santi Cazorla to lose by less than 3 to Walcott (c) and Gibbs :( It'll take nothing short of a miracle.
    Or Cazorla to do something and Walcott not, and for West Ham to score

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

F1ngers wrote: »
    Good luck in the next round.
    12 10 points is too much to make up. Needed Shaw to score/assist to have a shout going into the wednesday game.

Dunno, I'm not overly confident, you have Cazorla to my Nolan, points could be made there easily enough, you have O'Brien to my Demel and Sagna to my Gibbs, plenty of potential to make up 10 points but I'm in the driving seat for sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

think im through, im 16 points ahead and its basically demel(him) against cazorla and nolan for me, he has 16 on his bench though which would of made it interesting if they had played.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I need Walcott to score at least 10 points more than Jussi. Either that or a couple of goals from Demel and Gibbs.

Hopeless!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

roryc wrote: »
    I need Walcott to score at least 10 points more than Jussi. Either that or a couple of goals from Demel and Gibbs.

Hopeless!

Eh?

So you have Walcott, Demel and Gibbs to play....and he just has Jussi?

Fizman wrote: »
    Eh?

So you have Walcott, Demel and Gibbs to play....and he just has Jussi?

Nope, I have the above with Walcott as captain, he has Jussi, Walcott, Sagna and O'Brien and a 10 point lead!

My only realistic hope is Arsenal to win 1-0 with Gibbs assisting Walcott.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Aquals wrote: »
    That's me! And you should be! :p Come on the girls!!

Looks like you've got it. :(

I'm still in the more important and prestigious cup though so i'm not mad, not mad at all, in the slightest, at all!

Hopeless!
    Is it not 11? Figured I would win on goals conceded, unless its a rout by Arsenal.

• Advertisement

Nope, I have the above with Walcott as captain, he has Jussi, Walcott, Sagna and O'Brien and a 10 point lead!

My only realistic hope is Arsenal to win 1-0 with Gibbs assisting Walcott.
    Or Walcott to add an assist or a 2nd goal also. I'm counting no chickens.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭SkySter

Losing by 4 points to Skyster. He has captain Walcott, Gibbs and Demel left to play and I have Wilshire and O brien. Still a chance.

Wilshere is going to have to play out of his skin. I know he's playing well and as a Gooner I'd love to see him score. However it's a big ask. We shall see....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

8 points behind:mad: We both have Walcott(c), and Demel. He has Tomkins, Santi Cazorla and Podolski, i have Gibbs and Wilshere. No chance to go through unless Gibbs and Wilshere only score, which is unlikely. His striking power with Podolski and Cazorla is much better.
    Southampton-Everton game really let me down. Still - my opponent is millions places above me, so i didn't expect to last long anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

New web address for the cup table... ;)
    www.fsacup.com

J o e wrote: »
    www.fsacup.com
    Should we be expecting interviews soon ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

www.fsacup.com

Serious standard when you look throughout!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

www.fsacup.com

I think that script really helped with the buzz of the cup,well done again lad.....

Gotta feel bad for owlszat, scored 69 and is losing to a 71.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Need a masterclass from Vermaelen to stay alive. Davies on his team and my bench looking to be the difference!

Also in my dream last night Demel got sent off. Don't have him myself but watch out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

Gotta feel bad for owlszat, scored 69 and is losing to a 71.

Yeah. Serious high standard in the cup. Will be a few high score casualties no doubt.

Even if I get knocked out in this round, the FSA cup is much much more exciting and interesting than the normal one. Thanks again manual_man for setting it up and Joe for the excellent cup table.

Advertisement