Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Cup

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Going out 91-90 once Cameron subs in for Luiz for my opponent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Phew!! Looks like I've taken F1ngers scalp here by the skin(pardon the pun) of my teeth.

virtual handshake from here, unlucky F1ngers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I'm under pressure here, I think another Santi goal could put me out.

Nah, you're 4 points ahead.
    Close though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Currently losing 79-78 thanks to Jussi's 90th minute save. If Walcott get's a BP then we'll see what happens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

G1032 wrote: »
    Looks like I'll go through. By the skin of my teeth with 92 points + whatever Walcott bonus, if any. Think I'm going to win by a point.

Edit that. We are both going to be on 92 points before Walcott bonus. Both of us have him as captain.

Edit 2: How is the winner decided when it's a draw?

It's decided first on the number of goals scored by the first 11. If that doesn't settle it then it's decided by the number of goals conceded. If that still doesn't settle it it goes to a coin toss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

Through 81-79 I believe. Was behind right up until the death. Well played blockedpat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

Just a query. How will the next round work? Is it winner game 1 vs game 2 as in Joe's table or is it a free draw again and if so will the draw be televised :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

I'll be going through.

Leading 94-85 against prettyboy81.

Santi Carzola being the difference between us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Balls. Only saw this now. Made the final last year and all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

83 points pre bonus and not even close to going through, well done to my opponent yeatscounty on getting into the next round.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

This nip and tuck head to head stuff really makes me miss fantasy baseball. Roll on April.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Hogey007 wrote: »
    83 points pre bonus and not even close to going through, well done to my opponent yeatscounty on getting into the next round.
    I saw the 5-1 scoreline and my heart nearly stopped. Didn't get a chance to relax until I saw the FPL site. It must be sickening going out on 83+ points. Hard luck, you gave me one hell of a battle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Im out 90-92 to Slatts, both have Walcott captain so will probably end 92-94, Carzola scoring tonight swung it for him. If you told me at the start of the week I'd get 90 and still lose I would have laughed at you, very high standard on here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

roryc wrote: »
    Currently losing 79-78 thanks to Jussi's 90th minute save. If Walcott get's a BP then we'll see what happens.
    Best of luck!!

You also only need Walcott to get 1 bonus to grab the win on goals conceded. I'm guessing Podolski has the 3 and Giroud the 2 so I'm hoping against hope that Wilshere, Cazorla or Collison can steal me an unlikely victory.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

jebforever wrote: »

It's decided first on the number of goals scored by the first 11. If that doesn't settle it then it's decided by the number of goals conceded. If that still doesn't settle it it goes to a coin toss.

looks like he will be beating me on goals conceeded so mental stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Balls. Only saw this now. Made the final last year and all.

What score did you get this GW, out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭jolim24601

1st rvp scalp is hanging on my wall. who's next?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Reckon I'm through. Don't think my opponent had Poldi which should put a bit of daylight between us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Fizman wrote: »
    What score did you get this GW, out of interest?

80. Why?

• Advertisement

CSF wrote: »
    You also only need Walcott to get 1 bonus to grab the win on goals conceded. I'm guessing Podolski has the 3 and Giroud the 2 so I'm hoping against hope that Wilshere, Cazorla or Collison can steal me an unlikely victory.
    1 bonus point for Walcott. Well done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

BP's are up

giroud 3
    podolski 2
    walcott 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Table updated: http://www.fsacup.com

Very high standard, with an average of 85!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Congrats to my opponent, cyberwaste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

In by 6,glad to be through....though no DGW next round so it will be trickier though it will be a blanket RVP captain for everybody

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

CSF wrote: »

Ouch, shocking luck! Should have backed myself pre-match :)

So I've got knocked out of the main cup after drawing and gone through in this one after drawing. At least it's not boring...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

So long, fair well, until next year people!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ghosttown

Unlucky Alchemist33, 95 and I still knocked you out. Thought you had me last night with Pod.
    Exciting stuff !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

80. Why?

It just would have given you an indication of how you might have gotten on, but to make you feel better about missing out, you can assume you would have been knocked out, seeing as the average was a crazy 85! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Fizman beat me by 10 pts no complaints. Was good to see neither of us made a short term move of bringing in an arsenal attacker for one week to give an edge. Hope you go on and win it nice to be knocked out by the winner and all that.

Advertisement