Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Cup

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,104 ✭✭✭G1032

My tie with g1032 is up in the air, might come down to my Berba against his Giroud.
    I took my own advice to bring in Bertrand for a potential short term differential, if it works out and he plays tonight and Chelsea keep a clean sheet then I've got a great chance, lucky for me that Aguero did nothing last night and he has Davies on his bench

As it stands I'm six behind when I factor in my 4 point hit but I have two extra players tonight.

I'd put you as favourite now. I'm an Arsenal supporter but I need them to concede tonight. A nice 3-1 win with a hat-trick for Giroud and no assist for Gibbs will do me just fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I need Evra, Gibbs and Bale to score 20 points more than Ba.

Unlikely, think a lot rests on Bale scoring a couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

roryc wrote: »
    I need Evra, Gibbs and Bale to score 20 points more than Ba.

Unlikely, think a lot rests on Bale scoring a couple.

Unlikely, yes. Impossible, no. I have a 20 point start on you, but I have learned not to take anything for granted in this game. Looking forward to a nail biting night again tonight :)

I pulled it back to a draw last time from being 30 behind, Walcott saved me that day. Bale needs to do it again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

roryc wrote: »
    I pulled it back to a draw last time from being 30 behind, Walcott saved me that day. Bale needs to do it again.

how's your nemesis lemlin doing in his tie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

manual_man wrote: »

how's your nemesis lemlin doing in his tie

My tie will be decided by Bale vs Fellaini I think. Both on 7 but he has Davies subbing in with six.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Is that yoke up that JOE did for last weeks round?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Is that yoke up that JOE did for last weeks round?

It's here:

http://fsacup.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

I'm going to be busy this evening - does someone reliable want to look after updating the table during tonight's matches? It's just a matter of loading a web address every so often.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭jolim24601

Tomorrow? I thought you were up early like myself, you must just be going to bed:eek:, are you a student?:p
    I'm hoping Bale does the business as well but he's not my captain, you'll never guess who my captain is? No actually you probably will:pac:, how's your fan-boy opponent getting on?

i prefer to wake up to games. the wait is too much for me :P

my silent opponent had shawcross, who thankfully garnered no bps. he's 4 points ahead with his gk already played, but i doubt jussi (my gk) will do any better.

i've got baines and ashley cole to take on his gibbs and demel so feeling pretty good about that. i might need baines to overperform tho, since he's got suarez and rvp to my lukaku and bale...

• Advertisement

yessssssssss

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

jolim24601 wrote: »

i prefer to wake up to games. the wait is too much for me :P

my silent opponent had shawcross, who thankfully garnered no bps. he's 4 points ahead with his gk already played, but i doubt jussi (my gk) will do any better.

i've got baines and ashley cole to take on his gibbs and demel so feeling pretty good about that. i might need baines to overperform tho, since he's got suarez and rvp to my lukaku and bale...

Baines eh?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Aquals

I'm somehow hanging on to a 5 point lead over El Horseboxo, despite him being ranked 287 overall! Let's see how long this holds out!

Giroud the bollocks is gonna cost me here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

POKERKING leading by 5 points currently. Looks like swapping Suarez for Aguero and benching Davies has cost me dearly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Looks like i am out i think,Bale looks sure to get BP's and win the battle v Fellani........

Baines eh?!?

stock-photo-13552016-engraving-of-native-american-chief-cutting-scalp-1868.jpg

While Chelsea had the clean sheet I had a chance of winning on bp's but I'll play no further part, congrats g1032(stupid name by the way, I've had to look it up almost every time I mentioned it;))

This is a mickey mouse cup anyway, I'm still in the big one:D;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Think myself and Donal are tied at 49. (Unless I get bps from Lloris or Harte, or he from Gibbs or Ba - all very unlikely).

We also have 4 goals each!!!! :eek:

Time to calculate conceded.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,104 ✭✭✭G1032

While Chelsea had the clean sheet I had a chance of winning on bp's but I'll play no further part, congrats g1032(stupid name by the way, I've had to look it up almost every time I mentioned it;))

This is a mickey mouse cup anyway, I'm still in the big one:D;)
    Cheers Swiper. Very close contest again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

What way does goals conceded work? I'm assuming it's the goals that were conceded while that individual was on the pitch?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

Looks like I'm through!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Think I'm through as well thanks mainly to the late reading goals, hard luck thunderdog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Shane732 wrote: »
    Looks like I'm through!

I'm out 52-48, well done Shane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Congrats to pokerking, a fine week for him. :) Benching Davies & subbing out Suarez cost me dearly this week. At least 9 extra points lost there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

i tied 53-53 (or 49 -49 with a -4 each)
    we both only scored 4 goals and we both conceded 16 goals (i think) in the gameweek. (rubbish)

if i'm right it's.....Virtual coin toss!

tumblr_m5l4egpo2X1qe9du5o1_500.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

End of week table is updated now: fsacup.com

Great week for ghosttown, captaining Baines and ending up on 82!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Aquals

Looks like I'm through 55-48. Come on the girls!! :-)

Thanks also for the contest El Horseboxo! You appear to be doing well in plenty of other leagues/cups to keep you entertained!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Scraped through by the skin on my chin.....relieved!

• Advertisement

OUT, good luck Mike

Advertisement