Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Cup

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Fizman wrote: »
    :)

Owen scoring in the last kick was a balls for me (Davies), but I have a decent lead. You need big points from Szcz, Luiz and Fell......which could easily happen!

ye its looking good for you, a 0 0 in arsenal chelsea would help along with fellani running amok against a dispirited southampton team.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

POKERKING wrote: »
    Best of luck eddie ere, your team looks similar to what i would wildcard to but havent used it yet and prob wont use it this week so team a tad messy!

May the best man win!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Hogey007 wrote: »
    davies has just scored and hasn't conceded yet, not really going to plan that one.
    Michael Owen really screwed me over with his goal. :mad: There's a long way to go, how Cazorla does will tell a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hopefully today we will see as many, or even more goals than on Saturday.
    The worst that could happen is some goalless draw between Arsenal and Chelsea. But i am sure we will see at least four. 2-3 is my prediction, 1-3 if Torres starts;)

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭jolim24601

wonski wrote: »
    Hopefully today we will see as many, or even more goals than on Saturday.
    The worst that could happen is some goalless draw between Arsenal and Chelsea. But i am sure we will see at least four. 2-3 is my prediction, 1-3 if Torres starts;)

tough to predict could go either way but i fancy a lot of goals.

prediction: 3-2 chelsea. arsenal go up ahead with a brace from walcott but lose to an equalizer and killer finish from hazard and ba.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Michael Owen really screwed me over with his goal. :mad: There's a long way to go, how Cazorla does will tell a lot.

that late owen goal certainly helped me but i'm going to need an excellent gameweek from cazorla and fellaini to stand any chance, i think it's 30-9 at the moment and someone posted in the matchday thread that from the PPI points it's predicted cole with get 3 bp's, davies 2 bp's and suarez 1bp, if that's the case it's 36-9 going into today. a tall order to say the least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ghosttown

Am in a decent position here, but as usual will have to watch for Alchemist33's RVP vs. my Silva...... that RVP will haunt me today :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

ghosttown wrote: »
    Am in a decent position here, but as usual will have to watch for Alchemist33's RVP vs. my Silva...... that RVP will haunt me today :-)

At least you don't have to worry about Podolski, not even on bench for today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

More bad news for F1ngers:eek:, Luiz non appearance brings Davies and a minimum of 8 points in for me.:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Frankie Lampard keeping me in the hunt but not looking good with Spurs v MUFC prob going to be called off, hope not!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Walcott goal means mine is gonna go down to the wire. Need Everton game to be on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,104 ✭✭✭G1032

Looks like I'm going out. My opponent has 58 with one point coming off the bench. I'm on 61. But he still has Jussi to play and I don't!! A couple of saves from Jussi and I'm a gonner unless Azpilicueta gets a bonus point today, which won't happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

Joe looks like I have you beaten in the cup.

I'm kind of disappointed though as the scripts were very handy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

J o e wrote: »
    Lads I threw together a script to give updated scores for everyone in the FSA Cup.

See here: http://joehyland.ie/fsa/

I'll run the actual updating script several times during the day, it takes a minute to run so don't want it running every time the page loads.

Found this great during the GW,great work.......

50-50 all down to BP's and i have Fellani left to play as all the others we have are the same DGW players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Yeah I'm definitely out! I'll keep the scripts going though.

Shane732 wrote: »
    Joe looks like I have you beaten in the cup.

I'm kind of disappointed though as the scripts were very handy.

I think joe should have a free pass, no offence Shane but what have you done for us lately?:pac:
    That yoke joe done is brilliant

Most of the games seem very close, very few are decided I'd say. I'm a strong favorite now in my tie with F1ngers but Fellaini or Santi could trip me up yet, they'd have to do a lot though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

dahat wrote: »
    Found this great during the GW,great work.......

50-50 all down to BP's and i have Fellani left to play as all the others we have are the same DGW players.

I'm really hoping the Southampton game gets called off!

jebforever wrote: »
    I'm really hoping the Southampton game gets called off!

BP's will kill me though,Davies is sure to get some and i can't see where i will pick up too many tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

It'll go right down to the wire I'd say but Fellaini could be the difference if he plays well tomorrow.

• Advertisement

jebforever wrote: »
    It'll go right down to the wire I'd say but Fellaini could be the difference if he plays well tomorrow.

A rough guess would be that i will need him to score at 1 with 2/3 BP's,fingers crossed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Frankie Lampard keeping me in the hunt but not looking good with Spurs v MUFC prob going to be called off, hope not!

Only 2 points between us, 60-58 to me.

We both have 4 left to play, going right down to the wire!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

I think joe should have a free pass, no offence Shane but what have you done for us lately?:pac:
    That yoke joe done is brilliant

I was considering forfeiting the match alright but I found the inner strength to battle on.

I'm not having a great week at all - only 47 points so far but I have six players left to play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

unkymo wrote: »
    Only 2 points between us, 60-58 to me.

We both have 4 left to play, going right down to the wire!

I'm assuming Fellaini plays & hopefully not now ha coz Puncheon would come in for me, we both have Captain Walcott. Edge of the seat stuff, it boils down to my Sagna & Demel versus your Gibbs & Carzola advantage Club 121. A nil all would the result I need :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Most of the games seem very close, very few are decided I'd say. I'm a strong favorite now in my tie with F1ngers but Fellaini or Santi could trip me up yet, they'd have to do a lot though.

Not conceding, but you are favourite. Davies coming in as sub for you is massive.
    Fellaini v Puncheon tomorrow could be the decider.

59-58 in my favour with Fellani looking to be the difference hopefully......

Cautiously optimistic...

F1ngers wrote: »
    Not conceding, but you are favourite. Davies coming in as sub for you is massive.
    Fellaini v Puncheon tomorrow could be the decider.

When I saw your team I thought I didn't have much chance but we have different enough teams considering most of us have an awful lot of the same players. Davies is a big one for me and who would have seen Fletcher outscoring Suarez? No Skrtel was a killer for you. You'll need a few things to go right to win now, a couple of goals from Santi and Fellaini, maybe Sagna, O'Brien or Clyne but I'd be fairly pissed off to lose now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

No Skrtel was a killer for you.

Actually, Shaw will come in for Skrtel if he plays tomorrow, hopefully he will have a big game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

ghosttown wrote: »

He did his best. You'll be 10 ahead when Shawcross comes in, and you're set better for the last two games. Damn that Silva :D and I'll get my congratulations to you in early!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

5 points ahead with Fellaini and Jussi vs Walcott. We have different Arsenal and West Ham defenders too but more likely than not they'll cancel out.

Walcott is capable of anything against West Ham but I'd defo have taken this situation at the start of the week.

Advertisement