Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ipad wifi problems

• 01-01-2013 11:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

I am having problems with my wifi connection for my new ipad. I am using a three 3g-wireless modem to connect to the internet. My computer and phone have no problems connecting to the internet through it but for some reason the ipad is very slow connecting. I have been able to find some solutions online for slow ipad connections which involved disabling the WMM under QOS settings. Unfortunately I do not seem to have this setting on my Huawei E585 mode. Does anyone know how to solve this please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Try forgetting the connection on the iPad and them connect again. Have you tried rebooting the iPad. Hold the home and sleep button together until an apple appears on screen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭transylman

guil wrote: »
    Try forgetting the connection on the iPad and them connect again. Have you tried rebooting the iPad. Hold the home and sleep button together until an apple appears on screen

Thanks. Tried all that but no help. Was finally able to get it working normally by changing the 802.11 encryption from WPA2 to WPA. It seems that apple devices can be very sensitive to router settings.

Advertisement