Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mings dynasty

Options
  • 01-01-2013 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi all does anyone know if mings dynasty in irish town is closed for good , there is no sign of life in restuarant and the telephone number is not in service :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

scatty wrote: »
    Hi all does anyone know if mings dynasty in irish town is closed for good , there is no sign of life in restuarant and the telephone number is not in service :(

Was wondering this myself-
    Are there any other Chinese in Kilkenny that do buffet??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

It's been closed for about 8 weeks now. Great shame,was nice food and great value. Don't know anywhere else doing buffet. Hope someone does.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭scatty

thanks for replies i found out that mings dynasty and swans have merged into one restuarant at swans , went today all the mings staff were there and the all you can eat buffet was too good , i am now fit to burst :D

Hi scatty,where is Swans. I miss Mings

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

Hi scatty,where is Swans. I miss Mings
    Swans is on the parade it is above the bookie office on the corner and oppopsite A I B bank

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

I reckon they never removed the bad reputation that Perls had before Mings took over and never regained the customers they had.

Cheers for that lads. Swans at the weekend so.:)

Advertisement