Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e3 help please

• 01-01-2013 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Well folks I'm a noob at all this only started a few months going to try my ps3 with an e3 flasher but don't think my PS 3 was ever on 3.55 as was only a year old this Christmas any views on this would be nice and go nice fellas everyone starts of somewhere :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

I will go easy, but try use some punctuation in your sentence, makes it easier to read.........

You say your ps3 is a year old so you may or may not be able to downgrade, look at the back and see what model number it is:
    Slim type ps3’s

CECH-20xx(OK To Downgrade) NOR = Teensy++ / Progskeet / E3 Flasher

CECH-21xx (OK To Downgrade) NOR = Teensy++ / Progskeet / E3 Flasher

CECH-25xx (DOUBLE CHECK THIS WITH MIN VERSION CHECKER AS SOME CANNOT BE DOWNGRADED) (IF OK To Downgrade) NOR = Teensy++ / Progskeet / E3 Flasher

CECH-30xx (CANNOT Downgrade)

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

Stuxnet wrote: »
    I will go easy, but try use some punctuation in your sentence, makes it easier to read.........

You say your ps3 is a year old so you may or may not be able to downgrade, look at the back and see what model number it is:
    Thanks very much,
    Its a 3xxxx :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 26 paanhaddy

hi, does anyone know where to find e3 flasher in dublin or specific website?

Advertisement