Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing Youtube HD -Xperia P, Go or Desire X?

Options
  • 01-01-2013 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭

I've narrowed down my choice of new phone to either Xperia P, Go or Desire X and could use your help in making the final decision.

Anybody have any of these phones and can watch HD videos? I need a phone that I can watch youtube and other hd videos with. Also do I need a phone with a minimum video spec of a 720p for HD?

I also want to have a a decent enough camera (though I have a HTC wildfire at the moment, so my standards are pretty low! :) It is a 5MP camera, but the display screen is crap at 240 x 320 pixels.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Experia go is 320 x 480, P is 540 x 960, and X is 480 x 800.

720p is 1280×720.

Thats playback. Do you mean with a camera that records 720p?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

No, one that plays hd. I'm not too bothered about the recording quality as I hardly ever make videos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

In that case none of them will display true 720p because they don't have a 720p capable screen.

They will however resize it smaller to fit on their screen. Once you down load the right app.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Thanks BostonB.

Advertisement