Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Marys Rosslare

Options
  • 01-01-2013 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

There is a rumour going around that this club has folded. Any truth in it or is it a stupid rumour mill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Haven't heard anything about it... no word on any of the Wexford GAA related forums that I know off either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 goodoullad

Sounds like a rumour to me. I heard their going back training soon, these things always go around this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

Their is talk that their underage section may be merging with a neighbouring club. maybe how rumours got started.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

More about this in this weeks People newspaper

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

St Mary's battle for survival

09 January 2013

A shortage of adult players could see the St Mary's Rosslare club go out of existence.

A number of players have left the club leaving them in the perilous position of not being able to field a team in this year's competitions.

At underage level, the club has been forced to amalgamate from under-14 up to ensure that players get games.

A major fall out has occurred in the club from the controversy that has surrounded their proposed move from their grounds to Tagoat.

Source: http://www.hoganstand.com/Wexford/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=183342

• Advertisement
Advertisement