Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to find details of Night Classes

Options
  • 01-01-2013 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Long time lurker.............new year and all that!

I am looking to find details of things to do in Longford during the week - classes / courses etc.

Would anyone know where the best place to find details on what might be available? Nothing in the Leader that I can see...........there must be something to do in the town!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭garfieldsghost

Longford VEC run night courses, but I think they tend to begin around September or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

keep ur eyes on the notice board in the shopping centre ...

Hmm not exactly sure if this is any use to u ... Creative artsy crafty classes
    http://creativeardagh.blogspot.ie/?m=1

I think longfordwomenslink run classes at night.

The mall have sports evening classes ... There's yoga and Pilates above the old fdb offices near tesco ... Zumba runs over kellaghers on main street

Lots of the community centres run evening classes subject to demand ... Try the green in edgeworthstown perhaps ...

Just a thought it could be a good idea to have a sticky for classes in the county??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dontgo

Thanks for the replies GG / KW!

Middle aged and at a loose end, looking for things to do other than watching telly and visiting the local (new year, new leaf).

Like the idea of a sticky where events/activities could be advertised.

Thanks again for replies

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭hiDEhi

Longford Arms leisure centre run different classes all week. The mall do similar, as do Longford Fitness at the red cow. You'll find them all on facebook or call into them. There's a good few different clubs in Longford, depends what you're into.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 scotzgeeza

Talk to Vec or Fas?

Advertisement