Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

February Beers.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Friday Feb 15th
    Orim wrote: »

It's a local beers for local people :P
    You're on your own so :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Another date (Suggest on thread)
    Yikes, didn't think there'd be this much reaction to my posts. D:
    I spoke to my mother about the possibility of me attended a beers in O' Reilly's and she said "We'll see. Febuary 25th is a long way away yet. Got to get taxi money together". So far, so good. She usually relaxes once I call when I get to the venue and call when I'm leaving. Had a lengthy chat about this before and she admits being over protective. I don't blame her, though. If you saw the state of me after the spiking, you'd freak out too. Once I stick to straight beer, I should be fine. Won't be going near the Blue WKD and Jager unless I'm on my own home turf as I don't like being utterly legless in town. So far, I *might* be going to this. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Friday Feb 15th
    McChubbin wrote: »
    Yikes, didn't think there'd be this much reaction to my posts. D:
    I spoke to my mother about the possibility of me attended a beers in O' Reilly's and she said "We'll see. Febuary 25th is a long way away yet. Got to get taxi money together". So far, so good. She usually relaxes once I call when I get to the venue and call when I'm leaving. Had a lengthy chat about this before and she admits being over protective. I don't blame her, though. If you saw the state of me after the spiking, you'd freak out too. Once I stick to straight beer, I should be fine. Won't be going near the Blue WKD and Jager unless I'm on my own home turf as I don't like being utterly legless in town. So far, I *might* be going to this. :)

It's on February 9th as far as I remember.

If she wants a phone number or anything for someone there, I can give you my number when you get there so she can feel free to call me if she wants to make sure she has a way of tracing one of us if she's worried about you being spiked again, 'cause I won't be drinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Friday Feb 15th
    No worries. I've been to Wright's Cafe Bar a few times. The only thing that annoys me about the place is the pretentious dicks in the place. Maybe it's not as bad as it used to be though. When I lived in Swords, The Pound and The Hawthorn were my local haunts.

You are spot on about that place I tend to go there once a year for a mates birthday who lives over in Swords, pub crawl around Swords which always ends in there. Full of posers and has the feel of a place full of people drinking water, afraid a hair might fall out of place. Or maybe its just the fact by the time we get there were all that pissed they just appear that way :o.

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    It's on February 9th as far as I remember.

If she wants a phone number or anything for someone there, I can give you my number when you get there so she can feel free to call me if she wants to make sure she has a way of tracing one of us if she's worried about you being spiked again, 'cause I won't be drinking.

That won't be necessary. We talked it over and she says once I call when I get there and when I leave and order a taxi back to my aunt's, she'll rest easy. It's annoying but it'd be more worried if she didn't give a crap.

• Advertisement

Friday Feb 15th
    That won't be necessary. We talked it over and she says once I call when I get there and when I leave and order a taxi back to my aunt's, she'll rest easy. It's annoying but it'd be more worried if she didn't give a crap.

Too much love has to be better than not enough. Least it means she's always there if you need help. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

Saturday Feb 2nd
    I don't feel well known enough for beers :(

Friday Feb 15th

Don't be silly, come along! We don't bite. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Friday Feb 15th

Well have none of that talk the more the merrier ;).

Friday Feb 15th
    Well have none of that talk the more the merrier ;).

He means 'the more alcohol, the merrier.' JS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Friday Feb 15th
    **** it, count me as a maybe. Never been to one of these before, might be interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Nor am I, but I'm going anyways. :D

Speak for yourself. :cool:
    **** it, count me as a maybe. Never been to one of these before, might be interesting

Nor have I, and I'm looking forward to it. Don't get out much, it's hard with kids and no babysitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Friday Feb 15th

Unless you ask nicely ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Saturday Feb 9th
    I am very bitey when I am drunk... Just saying... :o:o:o

Am hoping to still make this... Have a night in mine the 25th Jan (an Ann Summers party no less!!! :pac::pac: ) a fooking Gun Club dinner dance on the 2nd.... Maybe I'll trade with himself... If he makes me go to his poxy dinner dance, I get to go to the beers!!! :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Friday Feb 15th
    Mylina wrote: »
    (an Ann Summers party no less!!! :pac::pac: )

I'm very shy so if I can go to the beers, anyone should go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Saturday Feb 9th
    Orim, you can come to the party, but you must model for us....

horse-sexy-mens-thong-with-sound-effects-2904-p.jpg

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Aw Ann Summers parties are so much fun :)

Mylina wrote: »
    Orim, you can come to the party, but you must model for us....

horse-sexy-mens-thong-with-sound-effects-2904-p.jpg

:pac::pac::pac:

I actually have one of them! :o Herself (Binx) used to do a lot of Ann Summers parties. She bought more stuff than she sold! The wardrobe is full of really cool outfits. :D (Miss Massage anyone?? LOL)

Just so yis know, I have a hacking cough but I promise you I'm not contagious!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Friday Feb 15th
    I promise you I'm not contagious!
    I genuinely hope that's the only time you everever have to say that in your lifetime, ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Friday Feb 15th
    I actually have one of them! :o Herself (Binx) used to do a lot of Ann Summers parties. She bought more stuff than she sold! The wardrobe is full of really cool outfits. :D (Miss Massage anyone?? LOL)

Horse thong, mankini. Do you have a job as a stripper?

I went to an Ann Summers party once. The fecking eejit hostess ended up telling EVERYONE what I'd bought despite there being a strict confidentiality agreement in place. I was mortified!

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

I went to an Ann Summers party once. The fecking eejit hostess ended up telling EVERYONE what I'd bought despite there being a strict confidentiality agreement in place. I was mortified!

scarlett for ya' :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Used the body choc on a girl once...the rest of the tube went on ice cream nyom

Used the body choc on a girl once...the rest of the tube went on ice cream nyom
    Does anyone remember the old Home Store that was in the Jervis Shopping Centre before Bershka ever set up shop there? Around 2002 or so, they used to stock crazy things like over sized Coke Bottle savings jars and natty novelty mugs. Amongst this they also sold CADBURIES brand chocolate body paint.
    Sweet Jebus, that stuff was feckin' glorious on Belgian waffles! Nomnomnom.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Does anyone remember the old Home Store that was in the Jervis Shopping Centre before Bershka ever set up shop there? Around 2002 or so, they used to stock crazy things like over sized Coke Bottle savings jars and natty novelty mugs. Amongst this they also sold CADBURIES brand chocolate body paint.
    Sweet Jebus, that stuff was feckin' glorious on Belgian waffles! Nomnomnom.

no cos I was only 13 then and didn't go to dub

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I know it can be a bit harrowing to turn up in a pub on yer own looking for a group of people ye never met before, so if any of ye's are shy or scared, don't be. Once you say 'hello', the rest of the night is grand :)

Orim wrote: »
    Horse thong, mankini. Do you have a job as a stripper?

Part-time. Private sessions only! ;):D

I actually don't, no.

Friday Feb 15th
    jenizzle wrote: »
    I know it can be a bit harrowing to turn up in a pub on yer own looking for a group of people ye never met before, so if any of ye's are shy or scared, don't be. Once you say 'hello', the rest of the night is grand :)

Yeah sure Jenizzle already scared the bejaysus out of me in Hell a while back, I'm sure the rest of ye are just as nice! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

hi all ive been off line for a bit - is it still on for the 9th??

Advertisement