Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

February Beers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Beers eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Friday Feb 15th
    Beers eh?

You know you want to :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Saturday Feb 9th
    Beers eh?

Dooooooooo, I miss your face! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I kinda do :P
    Mylina wrote: »

It's been too long!!

Friday Feb 15th
    Mylina wrote: »

I can assure you it still looks the same :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Friday Feb 15th
    I might show my face at this. Possibly. Maybe.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Another date (Suggest on thread)
    I've only got one teeny tattoo. Can I still come?

Friday Feb 15th
    McChubbin wrote: »
    I've only got one teeny tattoo. Can I still come?

:pac: Of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

never been to a boards beer yet but id defo be up for this.... depending on the date tho

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

A wee country buck like me couldn't possibly wander up to the big schmoke for a few jars, sher I'd be all a flabbergast!

• Advertisement

Friday Feb 15th
    A wee country buck like me couldn't possibly wander up to the big schmoke for a few jars, sher I'd be all a flabbergast!

Ah shure we'll look after ya, so we will!

If I do go and am not minded, I can always resurrect boxerpint as punishment!

Friday Feb 15th
    If I'm there, I'll buy you my new favourite shot. It's pink and glittery! It has Sambuca, tequila, goldshlager and red aftershock in it. :D

sambuca and red aftershock. No chance. Also I think I'm off alcohol. Spending a couple of grand on some outdoor equipment so no drinking for me if i do go

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If I do go and am not minded, I can always resurrect boxerpint as punishment!
    >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

FYI - TGC is proposing a beers for the 2nd should folks feel inclined towards trying a link-up-booze-up.

Anyway, I vote Atari Jaguar.:pac:

Friday Feb 15th
    LyndaMcL wrote: »
    If I'm there, I'll buy you my new favourite shot. It's pink and glittery! It has Sambuca, tequila, goldshlager and red aftershock in it. :D
    Marry me...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Fairly sure the last time I saw you was in Club Hell :P

Any Saturday will suit me anyway, it'll be good to put some faces to the names :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

That sounds revolting!! :eek: And I like makey-up shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

jenizzle wrote: »

Likewise!

Sure it's a sign...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I'll be pissing it on the cheap, needs to save huge amounts of money for something that is a sekrit at the moment

>_<
    The correct reaction for those who was there for boxerpint!!
    jenizzle wrote: »

Any Saturday will suit me anyway, it'll be good to put some faces to the names :D

Ha **** yeah that was a messy night! club hell after a good long session in the pint!

Friday Feb 15th
    That sounds revolting!! :eek: And I like makey-up shots.

It's lovely!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

It's lovely!!

I shall be taking your word for that one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Friday Feb 15th
    It's looking we need two beers. One for pints and normal drinks and one for people who want to have crazy makey up drinks :pac:

One I heard about recently was a shot of Jager with mayo in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Friday Feb 15th

That sounds delicious all my favorite shots in one how can it go wrong.

Orim wrote: »
    It's looking we need two beers. One for pints and normal drinks and one for people who want to have crazy makey up drinks :pac:

One I heard about recently was a shot of Jager with mayo in it.

Jager and mayo together :eek: but yeh screw it im always up for trying new things id give it a go anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Jager and Blue WKD. Yum. Can't have too many of them, though. They taste gorgeous but I find I drink too much of them, not realizing how drunk I'm getting and end up the next morning with my head in the toilet. :/
    So, Club Hell is the proposed venue then? I'm not overtly familiar with that part of town- Tara Street Station, right?

Friday Feb 15th
    That sounds delicious all my favorite shots in one how can it go wrong.

I'm pretty sure I texted you and told you about them while I was doing them. :pac: They look a bit girly though, you're too manly for them. :p

Friday Feb 15th
    I'm pretty sure I texted you and told you about them while I was doing them. :pac: They look a bit girly though, you're too manly for them. :p

I dont know can a shot containing Sambuca, Tequila, Goldschlagger and After Shock really be conceived girly? If I was doing one and any man decided to pass comment im sure telling them what was in it it would be enough to shut them up ;) plus it be drank in two second not like id be walking around with sparklers and umbrellas hanging out of it :pac:.

• Advertisement

Friday Feb 15th
    McChubbin wrote: »
    Jager and Blue WKD. Yum. Can't have too many of them, though. They taste gorgeous but I find I drink too much of them, not realizing how drunk I'm getting and end up the next morning with my head in the toilet. :/
    So, Club Hell is the proposed venue then? I'm not overtly familiar with that part of town- Tara Street Station, right?

Ah dont worry you not the only one, if I end up going ill be popping my hell cherry aswell. I think I may have been in the once before a concert but it wasnt Club Hell.

Advertisement