Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robotics Forum

Options
  • 01-01-2013 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Wasn't their a Robotics Forum in under Computers & Technology?

Was the whole thing deleted or was it moved somewhere and given a different name or?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

You mean this Robotics Forum under Tech where it's always lived afaik? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

there was a Robotics forum created directly under the Tech category (the one Dav links to) but it was supposed to be under Computers & Technology so it got created in there instead. the "wrong" one was hidden and later supposed to be removed.

Looks like the wrong one got decomissioned. I'll have a poke and see what I can see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Squeaky the Squirrel

Dav wrote: »
    You mean this Robotics Forum under Tech where it's always lived afaik? :)
    :confused:, how did you get in there? It's not under my Tech at all? Thats the right first Thread but theirs a good few missing.
    LoLth wrote: »
    there was a Robotics forum created directly under the Tech category (the one Dav links to) but it was supposed to be under Computers & Technology so it got created in there instead. the "wrong" one was hidden and later supposed to be removed.

Looks like the wrong one got decomissioned. I'll have a poke and see what I can see.
    Yup, definitely something funky going on, I remembered Sparks was the Mod, Robotics is listed under his about section there but it says I don't have access when I click on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Problem resolved. Asimov's second law - something doing what it was told :pac: (and not what it was meant to do).

This is the Robotics forum.

If you use the new skin please log out and back in again (or wait a day) for the forum to appear in your menu

Danny

Advertisement