Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enter Shikari - Irish dates 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

Cork it is for me so, apparently it's 18+ which is always a bonus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Yeah sounds good. Just hope it doesn't sell out before I can scrape some money together.

Tempted to buy one right now :/ don't even know if I'll have anyone to go with or not haha

Do it. Do it now.

Hacktivist support for all dates. + 1 more.

• Advertisement

I gave in and bought two ahahah

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Joe95

Times like these is when I really, really hate being 17..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ah i wish the dublin show was 18s :mad:

9/10 times I prefer gigs being under 18s. Way more moshing and jumping around. Even if you're not participating in such nonsense it gives the whole show a lot more energy.

9/10 times I prefer gigs being under18s. More moshing and jumping around. Even if you're not participating in such nonsense it gives the whole show a lot more energy.
    l usually don't mind but last time I saw them, a lot of the crowd were right dicks. It surprised me because that was the third time I had seen them, and their crowds were usually grand!
    It really took away some of the fun for me so it'll be interesting to see will an older crowd be very different.
    You're totally right about the energy though, a younger crowd definitely livens the place up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Cork is now 16s

Wounds support for all Irish dates as well. New ES single coming this evening. This tour starts tonight it's gonna be basically impossible to refrain from peaking at the setlist between now and when it finally gets to Ireland :p

Wounds support for all Irish dates as well. New ES single coming this evening. This tour starts tonight it's gonna be basically impossible to refrain from peaking at the setlist between now and when it finally gets to Ireland :p

Wounds should be amazing, especially in a small venue, and be interesting to see the setlist alright. Shikari have said themselves that 'All eyes on the Saint' will be on it.. so could get a real vintage one!

Does anyone here know the capacity of the Pavillion?
    Also is the setup like dolans with a separate room for gigs?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭callmepetardu

I've seen them 3 times, but that new single sounds decent. I didn't like a Flash Flood of Colour, but I'm tempted to go to this to see the new stuff...

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

I've seen them 3 times, but that new single sounds decent. I didn't like a Flash Flood of Colour, but I'm tempted to go to this to see the new stuff...

you defo should go, always hell of a show :D

Here's the setlist then;
    System...
    ...Meltdown
    Sssnakepit
    Gandhi Mate, Gandhi
    The Feast
    Anything Can Happen in the Next Half Hour...
    (Attempted twice, failed both … more)
    The Paddington Frisk
    (Live premiere)
    Havoc B
    All Eyes on the Saint
    (Live premiere)
    Arguing with Thermometers
    Mothership
    Encore:
    Sorry, You're Not a Winner
    Return to Energiser
    Zzzonked

Apparently they were a bit sloppy and last night was 'good but the worst time I've seen them' according to who I've spoken to :/ But apparently a few bits went wrong for them. S'pose they'll have that playing all the town halls and sheds on this tour.

I'm sure it'll pick up a good bit. I love the setlist, although it's a tiny bit short. Wanted to hear
    Havoc B
    forever.

thats it for the whole tour?
    well.... :(

Well that was it for last night (the first night of the tour) anyway. Apparently they didn't actually play
    Anything can happen
    after trying twice, they just skipped it. And they don't like playing it anyway so I wouldn't be surprised if they've changed it for something else by the time they get here.

I actually really like the setlist, but yeah I suppose if Common Dreads is your favourite you might be a bit disappointed.

its a really really good setlist imo.. they said on facebook a few technical issues went wrong for um last night.. suppose a few hiccups are to be expected with playing these kinda venues..

From what I heard it was actually down to Rory C more than anything else.

• Advertisement

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Cork is now 16s

Are you serious?!

Ericaa wrote: »
    Are you serious?!

yup, as of last week. under 16s have separate tickets

bennyl10 wrote: »
    yup, as of last week. under 16s have separate tickets

Oooh, wonder how that came about!

Ericaa wrote: »
    Oooh, wonder how that came about!

I'd imagine they weren't selling at all :/ ah well should still be a great gig :D

celica00 wrote: »
    thats it for the whole tour?
    well.... :(

Since that first night two more songs (another new one) and
    destabilise
    are in the set too :)

Since that first night two more songs (another new one) and
    destabilise
    are in the set too :)

Thanks god!
    absolutley love this song!

SOO CANT WAIT:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Not long to go now. Have my ticket for Derry. Actually really excited about Hacktivist too!

can i get the ticket only online or could i get it on the weekend somewhere?
    and have a under16 years old friend, is he allowed to go in at all?:confused:

Is this for Cork? If so, the ticketmaster outlets are listed here, where you can pay in person. http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/jeto8j I'm sure tickets.ie have outlets as well, you can also buy them at the Pavillion itself.

It still says it's 18s. I've only heard on here that it's now down to 16s, best contact the venue.

Actually! On tickets.ie it says this;
    Level 1 - Age 16+ (No Alcohol Served)
    Level 2 - Age 18+ (Alcohol Served)

• Advertisement

you can bring him, but i'd imagine he;'d be in a different section of the venue

Advertisement