Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here we GO!

• 01-01-2013 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Busy working and over eating all christmas.. tipped away at books but nothing major!

How's everyone's study plan gearing up for the "return" next week?

Hopefully I'll hit the ground running with 3-4hours study/revision a night, tv gone, laptop/boards gone, weekend studying!

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

CatEyed92 wrote: »
    Busy working and over eating all christmas.. tipped away at books but nothing major!

How's everyone's study plan gearing up for the "return" next week?

Hopefully I'll hit the ground running with 3-4hours study/revision a night, tv gone, laptop/boards gone, weekend studying!

:D
    Wow I wish I could do that! I completely lack motivation and willingness to study :(

Only 154 more days!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭CatEyed92

Only 154 more days!!!

*nerves* :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Only 154 more days!!!

What?!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

Ugh, the return :( Actually forgot I had to go back to school next week :rolleyes:

Edit: Ya found some motivation then Cateyed? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

can you tell me where you found your motivation so i can get some?

• Advertisement

can you tell me where you found your motivation so i can get some?

The fact we don't have time left and I prob wont get 540 :( Unless.. I die a little inside and study till June non stop?

....Hmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

First of all drop the hyperboles like ONLY 154 days left. Secondly these 3-4 hours of study will be as useful as a wooden iron unless you study proactively. Because from now on study is synonymous with exam papers.

If it's English, study a poet for the first hour, then open exam papers, find an essay title for that poet, close notes and do it. With or without the time constraint. I started off without time constraints and then with them. If you think you did an honest attempt at it, give it up to your teacher; they will correct it regardless whether its homework or not.

TL;DR: Read the chapter -> Close books -> Do exam paper questions regarding that chapter.

Spending 3-4 hours reading and highlighting the whole book with a highlighter is bullsh1t.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭aarond280

Anyone lackin-g motivation might want to read some of these : http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=125587

Anyone find themselves crying or getting all emotional lately? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

CatEyed92 wrote: »
    Anyone find themselves crying or getting all emotional lately? :confused:
    Ahhhhh, don't be sad, cheer up :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement