Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kjw p226 (with safariland holster and m3 tac light)

Options
  • 01-01-2013 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

kjw sig p226 in good condition. the expected wear and tear hear and there. it comes with a m3 flashlight, a safariland holster and 2 mags (both seem to be leak free). barel has been sanded to give it a gray/silver finish. shooting under 1 joule at 310 fps. as for trades i am looking for high end pistols, tokyo marui would be great other than that the likes of kwa, ksc, western arms etc, feel free to offer :) . i am mainly looking for a usp or a p99. price is 170 for everything. will NOT split i am afraid. thanks for looking. pics up later on or tomorrow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

With regard to the resent rule change regarding Muzzle energy you must state the actual muzzle energy of your Sig, stating that it is less than 1 Joule is not good enough

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭N curran

bump

bump

im selling p226 with 2 mags separate. 90e takes it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

Would you be willing to trade your safariland holster for a genuine branded sig sauer one by Israeli arms a double side by side mag holster? They are hip mounted and can be adjusted for whatever angle suits yourself

• Advertisement

no thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Interested in selling the flashlight separate?

not sure at the moment but feel free to make an offer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

I have no idea to be honest, what would you let it go for?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭sheeb!95

i will offer you €100 for the pistol,mags and m3 light

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭sheeb!95

Would you mind posting some pics please:)

Afraid not mate. It broke recently and no thanks anyway. Thanks for the offer and interest though

Advertisement