Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bin collection

Options
  • 01-01-2013 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

anyone know of green and black bins are out this friday? haven't got my new timetable yet!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Yeah, black and green this Friday.

If you go to the panda.ie, website, household, Fingal, you can download a collection calender.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭SarahC11

thanks. yeah i tried that they keep asking me to sign in first! apparently the log in details were on invoice, pretty sure i threw it out! i really should pay more attention!!

:D

January:
    4th - black & green
    11th - black & brown
    18th - black & green
    25th - black & brown

Don't see the brown bin only days on the new calender!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Haven't been any brown bin only days for a while IIRC - they are always either black and green or black and brown. I think the change was something to do with them taking over Fingal collections and them promising to have black bins every week? I remember getting an updated calendar about last September/October and no brown bin only collections on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

I see there is more black bin collections.
    I have Attached the timetable for Chapel farm in lusk (Friday B Collections)

• Advertisement

Collection calender for March:

1st. - Black & Green

8th. - Black & Brown

15th. - Black & Green

22nd. - Black & Brown

29th. - Black & Green

Advertisement