If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PANASONICVIERA TXP50X50B

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,is this tv http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txp50x50b/pana-txp50x50b only available in store? No possiblity of delivery to the south?

TP,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - at the moment the TXP50X50 is an in-store only deal - at £399.95 its got to be worth popping into the store??

It's up to €750 in the South at the moment which is a huge difference??

If you would like one please ensure you give us a call / email or PM to reserve one before you travel as they are flying and stocks are in and out all the time and we will be happy to order and reserve one specifically for you..

Thanks again and please don't hesitate to drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭The prowler

Thanks for the reply,it is an extremely good offer but im all the way down in wexford so it really is a long spin im afraid,a bit too long even for the deal,id travel half way,wana meet me half way,ha!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks for the reply,it is an extremely good offer but im all the way down in wexford so it really is a long spin im afraid,a bit too long even for the deal,id travel half way,wana meet me half way,ha!

T,

thanks again but (at the moment) its really an in-store only jobbie - but that may change - do keep your eyes peeled ...

and Wexford to belfast isnt even a day trip the roads are so good!

Thanks and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.