Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dont ya just love/ hate when: ...........................

Options
  • 02-01-2013 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hate :

when u get little one off to sleep in the cot only to realise u left bib on and will never get it off without waking your baby. Doh!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

or you leave them in the cot for a second to go do something and burst back into the room thinking they're awake....when they've dozed off and you've just woken an angry baby bear!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Hate when you have just fed them, forgot that you have just fed them and start throwing about the place and they puke in your mouth.

Happened to me a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Pebbles81

When you decide that, because posh Aunty Catherine is visiting you're going to make the effort and instead of putting her into a babygro, you're going to dress her up in one if the lovely dresses you got as a gift.

Aunty Catherine rings the door bell and the little lady at that very moment (before you've had a chance to put a bib on her) decides to regurgitate her last feed!

Oh and perhaps decides to cry like you've just pinched her!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Love when they look you in the eye when they know they are doing something wrong holds the stare for a few sec and then smiles.

Hate that you cant hold your laugh in due to this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Love: when you walk into their room in the morning to be met with a huge grin & flapping arms, completely forget how annoyed I am to be awake at 6am, works everytime :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Ms2011 wrote: »
    Love: when you walk into their room in the morning to be met with a huge grin & flapping arms, completely forget how annoyed I am to be awake at 6am, works everytime :D

He then hits me on the head and looks for his mother. He doesnt seem to get it that shes downstairs getting his bottle:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭emer_b

Love: when she does a sneeze and a little fart pops out at the same time. Surprised look on her face, hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

emer_b wrote: »
    Love: when she does a sneeze and a little fart pops out at the same time. Surprised look on her face, hilarious!
    that is the cutest thing ever also the farting and coughing at the same time trying to conceal it:-)

or when you've just sprinkled powder on their bottom and they do a little fart and you see a small plume of smoke.

hate when you haven't moved the pooey nappy in time and they put their foot in it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

Love: when she all of a sudden stops playing to come over and give me a hug

Hate: when she tries to escape while having her nappy changed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭KGLady

HATE: When she farts right as I'm putting cream over her little bum and she literally farts on my fingertips.

Love: When she smiles just because she sees me, the way her eyes light up and her dimples show,then I know she loves me too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

Have shower. Shave. Brush teeth. Dress. Go downstairs. Be handed baby. Have baby puke on shoulder. Hate that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Hate: When he fills his nappy exactly 2 seconds after I've finished changing his last one. I'm starting to think he's timing it that way on purpose as he loves having his nappy changed so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭0ctober

emer_b wrote: »

Or when they sneeze and projectile poo on the wall when the nappy is open!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Hate: when she sneezes weetabix all over your clean clothes before heading out the door to work.
    Hate: when she poo's in the bath then goes to pick it up (only done this once thankfully)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Hate when they vomit all over you, your hair and the walls at midnight.

Love when they run up to you spontaneously to give you a kiss on the lips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Love the way he puts his hand up and tickles my face while nursing :)

Suucee wrote: »
    Hate: when she sneezes weetabix all over your clean clothes before heading out the door to work.
    Hate: when she poo's in the bath then goes to pick it up (only done this once thankfully)

gah the weetabix!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Hate: when they suck on a rusk for 10 minutes then insist you have a bite!

Love: how good they smell after a bath :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

Don't ya just hate it when you've had a 6 month baby in hospital over Xmas and new year splitting up the household.

Don't ya just love it when that very baby comes out today and we can just lock ourselves in our house and throw keys of both cars in the bottom draw for a few days and relax

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Love it when he falls asleep on my tummy (very rare)
    Hate it when he does the above and I'm suddenly dying to pee :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

Hate - leaving her covered in jam waving at me when I have to go to work :(

Love - coming home and her eyes lighting up when she sees me and she comes crawling across the room for hug even tho its as tough as climbing Everest for her!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Hate when she wakes up all bright eyed and bushy tailed, just as I'm about to go to bed. Also how she will not stay still to have her nappy changed, crawls off several times per change:(
    Love her big grin when she wakes up. How she leans in with an open mouth when asked for a kiss:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

Hate when you have a messy situation and your child seems to sprout several extra arms and legs, so while you're trying to hold on them and keep all of the tentacles clear of the mess with one hand and clean up with the other AND YOU CANT GET THE FRIGGIN BABY WIPES OUT OF THE PACKET!!
    They just clump together then you end up ripping out half the packet at once GAAAAAAAh

Love when you need to bring them somewhere and it's stressful and they are as good as gold :)

Advertisement