Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry-Cleaners 'burned' tip of shirt

Options
  • 02-01-2013 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭

Got a (expensive, tailored) shirt back from the dry-cleaners. The tip of the cuff has what appears to be some sort of a burn on it.

Now it's hardly noticeable and won't stop me wearing it (I love that shirt) so not looking to go hell for leather at them when I go in and confront them about it.

Has anyone had similar happen to them? And what, if any sort of compensation was offered? TBH if they offered me my next lot of dry-cleaning for free i'd just settle with that. I've been using the place for about 3 years and in fairness it's the first time they've screwed up. Just wish they'd screwed up with another garment that I don't love so

Galway city btw not that it matters

Advertisement