If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Silver RX Centre

Options
  • 02-01-2013 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

how much will be for Monitor Audio Silver RX Centre and they will match with bx6?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

cukali wrote: »
    how much will be for Monitor Audio Silver RX Centre and they will match with bx6?

Cukali,

the RX Centre will of course work really well with the BX6 (nice speakers BTW) and will greatly enhance the system - I can do it at a Boardie sale special of £269.95 / €339.99 in January which is a cracking price..

There is of course a matching centre for the BX6 - the BX LCR which is just £134.95 in the sale - have a look here: http://www.richersounds.com/product/centre-speakers/monitor-audio/bronze-bx-centre/moni-audio-bx-cen-bk

We also have a few of the Monitor Audio M Centres left which will also match the BX6 no problem at a silly £69.95 - have a look here:

http://www.monitoraudiousa.com/support/past-products/m-series/mcentre/

mcentre.large.jpg

We have them all available and ready to ship so please just drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cukali

ok thanks mate, i might drive one of this days coming

thanks

ok thanks mate, i might drive one of this days coming

thanks

Thanks for that - we would love to see you - or of course we are happy to deliver at just £12.95 - if you are driving up whatever you do don't forget to call / mail or PM us before you travel and we will pop them into reserved for you for your arrival..

Thanks again and hope to greet you soon,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

i come tomorrow to buy the center speaker, u still have in stock?

i come tomorrow to buy the center speaker, u still have in stock?

Cukali,

Would be great to see you!

Have you settled on which centre speakeryou are interested in and what finish would you like - if you give us a shout back I'll ask the guys to do a quick stock check and pop it into reserved for you.

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

silver rx center the one £269 boardi deal

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.