Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think my Meteor Hotspot is Dying. Help or replacement recommendations needed?

• 02-01-2013 10:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have had a problem with my hotspot since Sunday. It starts up and i can connect to it no problem. After about 10 mins the network freezes and I cant add new devices to it. Devices already on the network cant get to the internet. And a few times the unit itself has just switched itself off and gone dead. Its not a battery issue as I have tried it both on and off the cradle. I use meteor cause of the 30 day contract and don't want to get tied into something long term

I have reset to defaults etc. Would anyone be able to recommend a alternative 3G modem or something I can plug my sim card into and continue or how to fix this issue if anyone has had same.

Advertisement