Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFC South Trades

Options
  • 02-01-2013 11:24am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Titans looking to do some deals...

Chris Johnson
    15 Rushing TDs, 1400 yards, 1842 receiving yards and 13 receiving TDs.
    I take a chunky cap hit... so if you want him it will cost you!

would be looking for a multi player/pick deal for C2J.

Willing to listen to offers for other players.. just drop me a PM...

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hey lads, am willing to trade my picks.
    Have a bit of cap space so could be prepared to take on someone who has a heavy contract.

Have all picks available (bar 6th i think)

Looking for a SS/CB/ ILB or OLB

Could potentially add a player to go back to you depending on cap hit.

Talk to Heli..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Would be very interested in picks as I don't think I have a first rounder. Have a look at the Jags roster there and see if you want to work something out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

How do i find out what picks i have in draft, not really into the draft anyway, its a case of resigning and FA's for me or trades of course.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Would be very interested in picks as I don't think I have a first rounder. Have a look at the Jags roster there and see if you want to work something out.
    Mikey will post a couple of guys i'd be interested in..
    How do i find out what picks i have in draft, not really into the draft anyway, its a case of resigning and FA's for me or trades of course.

If you go to XBL, go to trade players and press LT/LB and go to draft picks.

Mate draft is great fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Orakpo. ;)

• Advertisement

I posted on your thread and you didn't reply Ben..

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Mikey will post a couple of guys i'd be interested in..

If you go to XBL, go to trade players and press LT/LB and go to draft picks.

Mate draft is great fun!

Trading is locked. Until its unlocked you have to guestimate based on your record.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I posted on your thread and you didn't reply Ben..

Sorry Heli I didn't see that! Seen your PM, so will have a look around at your team and let you know :)

Ben.. any update on this?

Lads, looking for a CB, MLB and SS in that order.

All picks are available and can balance out trades with players if needed.

Lads im willing to listen to offers for my draft picks, i'm looking for WR's and CB's,

I'll be honest i dont know a whole lot about the players in it, i scouted a couple of players but the scouting points i had wasnt enough to give me the info i need, i'll concentrate on resigning players and FA's instead, at least i'll know their abilities but i think i might also struggle here to due to the salaries, bonus's, and all that, cos ive never experienced it before, but sure i'll give it a shot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

PM Offer on the way

Jags have 2 solid players to trade away, looking for draft picks.

DT Tyson Alualu 78 OVR, young player, very strong and good against the run.

WR Laurent Robinson 79 OVR, reliable reciever, fell behind Justin Blackmon as my #1 guy towards the end of the season.

Willing to listen to any offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Jags have 2 solid players to trade away, looking for draft picks.

DT Tyson Alualu 78 OVR, young player, very strong and good against the run.

WR Laurent Robinson 79 OVR, reliable reciever, fell behind Justin Blackmon as my #1 guy towards the end of the season.

Willing to listen to any offers.
    What kind of pick you looking for Robinson?

What kind of pick you looking for Robinson?

2nd and 4th?

Salary/Bonus file.

Feel free to use it

2nd and 4th?
    Will get back to you after free agency advances, if I don't get my man could be interested in bringing him back to big D

Will get back to you after free agency advances, if I don't get my man could be interested in bringing him back to big D

Any insight as to whether or not you want to go through with this trade Rob? No rush, just checking.

Any insight as to whether or not you want to go through with this trade Rob? No rush, just checking.

Sorry Mikey, forgot to get back to you. Got a WR in free agency so it's a no go for me now.

No worries.

Anyone else reading this, the Jags are looking for draft picks big time, don't be afraid to have a look at my roster and suggest a trade if anyone tickles your fancy.

The Jags really do need draft picks, in particular 2nd and 4th round picks. All suggested trades welcome. Come on lads, you know you don't want those picks.

• Advertisement

The Jags really do need draft picks, in particular 2nd and 4th round picks. All suggested trades welcome. Come on lads, you know you don't want those picks.

No probs, you can have mine, for MJD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

What would you want for MJD???

Also mildly interested in your LT and TE, price dependant.

Nelbert wrote: »
    What would you want for MJD???

Also mildly interested in your LT and TE, price dependant.

For MJD I would want Aaron Rodgers. And I don't even want Aaron Rodgers. If I traded MJD I would box up the franchise and sell it to Ari Gold so he can finally bring a team back to LA.

I can't give up my LT, he's my only LT and he's an 87. Keeps my whole line ticking over. Marcedes Lewis won't be leaving either sorry.

Lads the Colts are interested in trading draft picks, except my 1st round pick, have a player in mind for that, have everything else covered for my squad, TE and CB players i'm interested in.

Willing to trade Kenny Britt and a 2nd rounder for a good TE lads, so if you have an offer to make.. Talk to Heli!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Willing to trade Kenny Britt and a 2nd rounder for a good TE lads, so if you have an offer to make.. Talk to Heli!

Dwayne Allen?

Dwayne Allen?

He's rated 67 :pac:

Could do it for Fleener...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Have 3 TE's, could trade one of them maybe.
    Walker, Sheffler, Pettigrew.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Have 3 TE's, could trade one of them maybe.
    Walker, Sheffler, Pettigrew.

Do you know what is catching stats/release are?

• Advertisement

He's rated 67 :pac:

Could do it for Fleener...

Do you want a good tight end or high rated one? ;)

Advertisement