Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFC South Trades

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

One that can catch with good jumping...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

No, I'll have to check tonight,

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Ah no problem I can check then aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I have two rookies who can catch

madalig12 wrote: »
    I have two rookies who can catch

I have picked up a rookie TE who was supposed to have good catching he's awful though! in practice the ball hits him and drops to the ground!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

He's rated 67 :pac:

Could do it for Fleener...

Ah here, He might be rated 67 but he can catch, run and gain yards, rating ar'nt everything ya know ;)

Ah here, He might be rated 67 but he can catch, run and gain yards, rating ar'nt everything ya know ;)

If thats the case.. use him instead of Fleener!!

Lads I'll be putting WR Braylon Edwards, Rated 81. Cecil Shorts rated 68. and TE Dwayne Allen rated 69. up for trade later on, if anybody is interested i'm looking for a decent CB or MLB.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

It's crazy how much of a breakout year Cecil Shorts III had. Madden had him rated 68 with a total inability to catch when we started this franchise. I couldn't keep him, just wasnt worth it. But on the latest updates he is an 83 and he is amazing to use.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    It's crazy how much of a breakout year Cecil Shorts III had. Madden had him rated 68 with a total inability to catch when we started this franchise. I couldn't keep him, just wasnt worth it. But on the latest updates he is an 83 and he is amazing to use.

Yeah its the 83 rated Shorts i'd like, the 1 i have likes to juggle the ball 1st before..... dropping it

• Advertisement

Lads WR Braylon Edwards, Rated 81 and TE Dwayne Allen rated 69 are up for trade if anybody is interested i'm looking for a MLB or WR reciever with good catching ability. Could be 2 for 1 offer depending on offer

I could do Stephen cooper, he was rated 81 but dropped to 75 in my scheme so he's not seeing much action but would want something a little better than the TE

I could do Stephen cooper, he was rated 81 but dropped to 75 in my scheme so he's not seeing much action but would want something a little better than the TE

i might pass on Cooper Heli, i think i had cooper last year and he wouldnt resign so no comeback for him, i take your point regarding Allen but i will say that he is alot better then his rating, used him a bit last season and never let me down, He just cant get in ahead of Fleener

Looking for a good CB if anybody is interested in a deal, i have 3rd and 4th round picks plus a WR available to trade

Colts will probably be making the following players available for trade at end of season if anybody is interested:

RB. Justin Forsett.
    RB. Trevor Powell .
    WR. Braylon Edwards.
    WR. Early Doucet.
    LE. Cory Redding........more could follow

Looking for CB's mostly and could do with a couple of Outside Linebackers.

I'd be interested in trading up for a 1st round pick if anyone wanted to do a deal.

Hey lads the Titans are willing to trade the below:

Jared Cook TE - Ram lover!
    A very good TE who was under utilised this year in my more run orientated offense. Looking for a 1st pick and would batch Cook with my 2nd if needed for a decent 1st rounder. Would be also interested in a good WR if he was available.

Jordan Babinueax SS - A solid player (i have him in 2 franchises) but looking at upgrading, again would be willing to give up him + my second for a better player/pick

Talk to Heli!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Hey heli

PM me CJ stats, might be interested! :D

Hey heli

PM me CJ stats, might be interested! :D

You wouldnt want him! he fumbles far too much!!

You wouldnt want him! he fumbles far too much!!

Well you shouldn't become a salesman!!

• Advertisement

Well you shouldn't become a salesman!!

no plans to!
    I can leave with his fumbles, all of the XP will be spent on the carryball trait!

no plans to!
    I can leave with his fumbles, all of the XP will be spent on the carryball trait!

I've McFadden, he can either play immense or forget the fact he has legs

I have him in another franchise, we are half way through the 3rd season.
    He's never been injured but he fumbles very very rarely, he's generally more consistent that Johnson, however not as spectacular

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I'll give either of them a good home in Denver lads

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I'll give either of them a good home in Denver lads

Von Miller ??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Von Miller ??
    Give up the man who will be voted AFC Defensive player of the year this season and has over 2 million votes in the Pro Bowl Voting?
    I'll have to think about that one :pac:
    (man I love Von Miller in this game)

Im sure cookie would like Mile High!
    Johnson is too expensive to trade :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Give up the man who will be voted AFC Defensive player of the year this season and has over 2 million votes in the Pro Bowl Voting?
    I'll have to think about that one :pac:
    (man I love Von Miller in this game)

Classic Perrin, claims he wants a trade and then when you offer a trade he hums and haws before saying he wants to keep them. I'm convinced he's just fishing for compliments for his players!

Now that the business part of the season is about to start, the off season, the Colts will be making the following players available for trade if anybody is desperate interested:

RB. Justin Forsett.
    RB. Trevor Powell .
    WR. Braylon Edwards.
    WR. Early Doucet.
    LE. Cory Redding and possibly DT Shaun Rogers

Looking for CB's mostly.

• Advertisement

Hmmm Rogers...... I could get a piece of that

Advertisement