Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheep place for printing A4 (text)

• 02-01-2013 11:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭

Have some text (not pics or posters just plain old black and white text) on a usb stick I need to print out but my printer is down at the moment, any place in Limerick that does this (cheaper the better) :)

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

I'm not sure where you'd get it done, but if you're really stuck, you'd be more than welcome to use my printer here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

LB6 wrote: »
    I'm not sure where you'd get it done, but if you're really stuck, you'd be more than welcome to use my printer here.

Thanks so much for the offer but I'm asking for a friend of mine, it's some stuff she needs for a course she is doing. I'm not sure how many pages but I was told it's a look. Once again thanks for the kind offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Not a problem. But don't be stuck!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'd imagine either an internet cafe or Snap printing would be your best bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Limerick Youth Service used to do stuff like this before, not sure if they still do - 061 412444

Also try Docucentre on O'Connell St.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Dave, if you park by the bus stop at the Cresent Monument on O'Connell Ave. if you go above to Justin Herbert upstairs there and he'll do it for you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Or Moviedrome on upper Henry Street - Paul there is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭ABlur

Polyprint at 7 Catherine Street Limerick are good at 10 cent per page
    Their number is (061)311375

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Thanks all

Advertisement