Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old, clean bedding

• 02-01-2013 12:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know any place that would take old but clean bedding? (sheets, blankets, pillows, eiderdown) Or is my only option putting it in a skip?

I've tried Limerick Animal Welfare but they have to use appropriate veterinary bedding. If anybody knows any other organisation that could use it, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭fleabag

Hello, try the Limerick Animal Welfare shop on Parnell Street - they will take clean, usable bedding and save it for greyhound owners or other dog owners to use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Maybe the homeless hostel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

I've seen bedding in all the charity shops in town. They'd gladly take it off your hands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

Thanks everyone. Some good ideas to follow up here. I appreciate your input.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭iceman777

Just drop it into any clothing bank. I believe there is one in roxboro, the Dock Road past the first petrol station heading towards Raheen and also one on the Ennis Road near Advance Pitstop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

Maybe Adapt house would take it? Old shouldn't matter as long as it's clean and cozy. I have plenty of old bedding in use from parents house.

Advertisement