Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rodent Problem?

• 02-01-2013 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Ok so here is the story. Myself and my good wife ware back home for Christmas so a week and a half out of the house. Rented house out in the sticks.

Going to bed last night and we found a hole in the bed sheet about 1.5" in diameter down as far as a small superficial hole on the top of the mattress. Same diameter:eek: Anyone got any ideas of what would cause this?

Hoping it’s a mouse and not a rat. found some droppings around the house after some investigation. Did not seem very big at all. Laying some traps and poison today to see what we catch.

Anyone any other suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

mick4_2000 wrote: »
    Ok so here is the story. Myself and my good wife ware back home for Christmas so a week and a half out of the house. Rented house out in the sticks.

Going to bed last night and we found a hole in the bed sheet about 1.5" in diameter down as far as a small superficial hole on the top of the mattress. Same diameter:eek: Anyone got any ideas of what would cause this?

Hoping it’s a mouse and not a rat. found some droppings around the house after some investigation. Did not seem very big at all. Laying some traps and poison today to see what we catch.

Anyone any other suggestions?
    One of my ferrets would sniff em out and your problem would be solved
    If they don't catch it then you'd at least know what's there

Advertisement