Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Battlefield Premium PC - 18 Euro on Amazon.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

This by the way requires the original game to play...you can pick up the Premium Edition for $35 I think too, Or $30 with Voucher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭eggox

This by the way requires the original game to play...you can pick up the Premium Edition for $35 I think too, Or $30 with Voucher.
    Have you bought from them before ,and do they email you the serial codes .would there be any conflict with them being from usa and my original game from ire. The reason i ask is ive read people saying it hasnt worked when they ve bought them from india

eggox wrote: »
    Have you bought from them before ,and do they email you the serial codes .would there be any conflict with them being from usa and my original game from ire. The reason i ask is ive read people saying it hasnt worked when they ve bought them from india

I have it downloading at the moment :D
    You get the cd key and just add it to Origin.

I have it downloading at the moment :D
    You get the cd key and just add it to Origin.
    Ok thanx. Thats a good price seeing i was just about to pay 39 euros for it thankyou for saveing me some money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭Monkeyjoe

If anyone needs the original battlefield 3 you can get the cdkey at this site for the next 29hrs its only €11.99.

I have bought a few games there like guild wars 2 without issues.

http://www.mmoga.com/EA-Games/Battlefield-3-Key-Multiplayer-Headstart-Kit.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭jakedixon2004

It's saying its only available for US purchases. What US Proxy/VPN are you using to buy it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

This is a great deal, i paid 23euro for it 2 weeks ago after missing the £10 offer,grrr
    It's saying its only available for US purchases. What US Proxy/VPN are you using to buy it?
    You just need to enter a valid US address, like Googles Headquarters address( seriously lol ). They email you the key.

Ignoring idiots who comment "far right" because they don't even know what it means

lmimmfn wrote: »
    You just need to enter a valid US address, like Googles Headquarters address( seriously lol ). They email you the key.

Yup I have a hotel address in NH as they pay no state tax :)
    It appears in your Digital Downloads list and you can see the Key there.

Yup I have a hotel address in NH as they pay no state tax :)
    It appears in your Digital Downloads list and you can see the Key there.
    I got the game last night just useing usa zip code all works great thanx op

Advertisement