Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor persuits shop,ennis

• 02-01-2013 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Anyone know the name or have contact details for the Outdoors pursuits shop in the Abbey Street carpark? Can't seem to find via Google and the usual sources.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Venture Out (Ennis)

36c Abbey St Car Park, Ennis, Co. Clare

http://www.goldenpages.ie/venture-out-ennis/1/

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭dasium

Bought a pair of hiking boots there a few months back. Found them really nice to deal with, my sneaky intendion was to try on a pair of boots, and then buy them online. They were surprisingly really competitive on price, which combined with expertise and knowledge swayed it for me. Hope you get sorted with what ever your looking for, I for one would recommend the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Alancillhill

Was in there to buy gear...
    Excellent real-world advice, know their stuff inside out. Good prices.

Disappointed with Great Outdoors dublin, people trying to earn their commission on stuff that is not what u need, I would not take their advice.

Venture out, they have moved to OConnel st. I think in Ennis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,471 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

PACO across from Flannans have an outdoors section too and they stock regatta stuff.

I don't know if they're still having a sale, but I got a pair of walking boots and a pair of hiking boots for 40 quid a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭lab man

Disappointed with Great Outdoors dublin, people trying to earn their commission on stuff that is not what u need, I would not take their advice.

Venture out, they have moved to OConnel st. I think in Ennis.

Parnell street

• Advertisement
Advertisement