Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals Friday 4th Jan

Options
  • 02-01-2013 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hey guys, seeing as we have a guest over for the weekend from the UK figured we might as well have a few pre-tourney casuals and make sure he gets the most out of the weekend. Also i need to get PS3 game discs off people for updates, primarily MK. Anyone gonna be around?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Hey guys, seeing as we have a guest over for the weekend from the UK figured we might as well have a few pre-tourney casuals and make sure he gets the most out of the weekend. Also i need to get PS3 game discs off people for updates, primarily MK. Anyone gonna be around?

For the guest I'd happily stall in for a few

Get him plastered

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

Nutrient wrote: »

For the guest I'd happily stall in for a few

Get him plastered

This your winning tactic? :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

This your winning tactic? :-P
    My preperation of course :P

Gotta give people a fair go at me hung over
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLCSfwbjQEiSdBgsfiNZuaLKEw86c69oNA5iOqE3AfUUnq8N_LjQ

Srs don't get to play new players too often so this is a great oppertunity to Downloa...play with others

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I'm up for it but only to play AE really

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Hey guys, seeing as we have a guest over for the weekend from the UK figured we might as well have a few pre-tourney casuals and make sure he gets the most out of the weekend.

I would totally be down with this Aileen, and good on you for promoting the sentiment!

I can't make it unfortunately, but I'd call in if I could.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

I'll try make it to this one. Will post on the day, good chance i can make it

If anyone's still up for this were in town pretty much all day so I'll keep an eye on thr thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Doesn't seem like people are mad to play AE today so think I'll give it a miss. Will also keep an eye on it though just in case.

Sure will give this a miss today but will see everyone tomorrow morning!

Advertisement