Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eStatement

Options
  • 02-01-2013 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hello, I'm looking to sign up for eStatements today but wondering how long will it take to have these available on my account for download? As I need the latest bank statement for tomorrow.
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭TomasMan

I should also mention that I use (obviously) 365online and have my mobile phone registered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi TomasMan,

Once you register for eStatements and receive the activation code, you can activate the eStatement option. You will not receive your first eStatement until the next statement is due to print, you can however order an up to date statement which if ordered today, will be available tomorrow. You can order an up to date statement by calling 0818 365 365 and selecting option 7: Other and then option 1: Order statement.

I hope this helps.
    Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭TomasMan

Well I don't have access to a computer at the moment, only my phone. But when I get home I will register and see how it goes. Hopefully I should be able to print out statement for last 3 months.
    Thank you

Advertisement