Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a cot mattress?

• 02-01-2013 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Our baby is growing fast and we need to get a cot ASAP. We have seen one we like but we need to get a mattress.

Are there any particular ones you would recommend? What shop is best to buy them? I've heard Smyths are good on price.

Edit to say we don't have space for a cot bed so just getting a cot.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

I got the Healthguard one from Smyths myself, as its anti bacterial, anti allergy. They're €49.99. Think they're the same price in Baby Elegance, but they had none in stock when I was getting mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

We got ours in Ikea. No problems. Baby sleeps like a baby on it, good thickness. 50 euro I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Anyone know were we'd get a good cot mattress?Cot is about 113cm by 55cm.....cant seem to find many with these dimensions.Appreciate any help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 287 ✭✭coley

do you have the make of the cot?
    you can search by make/model here http://babymattressesonline.co.uk/
    or if not they do bespoke sizes.

-Coley.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Its a hand made one that my father in law is doing up!Thats prob the reason why the dimensions are a bit off.Anyone know were I can get bespoke ones in Louth area?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

toby2111 wrote: »
    Its a hand made one that my father in law is doing up!Thats prob the reason why the dimensions are a bit off.Anyone know were I can get bespoke ones in Louth area?
    We had an old cot which was smaller than average cots now, not sure if the size it was but we found a mattress to fit it here you might have to call them about it as it might not show on website, shop assistant told me it was very uncommon.
    https://www.babyaccessories.ie/

Advertisement