Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silverlight for Android?

Options
  • 02-01-2013 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have an android tablet running ice cream. Trying to view movies on it but get the message that I must install Silverlight. It gives the link but says it may be incompatible with my tablet. I downloaded it but I still get the 'install Silverlight' message when I try and view it so it's obviously not compatible. Any way round this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Wetai

Silverlight is Microsoft's plugin (essentially their version of Flash).
    As expected, it won't work on Android, so you'd have to find a Flash (if your tablet is compatible with Flash; flash is pretty much gone on android [at least officially], but there may be a compatible APK somewhere for Ice-Cream Sandwich) or HTML5 website, or find a download of the film in the right format and transfer it over.

Advertisement