Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Nexus 7 32GB Tablet best price?

Options
  • 02-01-2013 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for one for the OH, here are the prices I've found so far. Can anyone find any cheaper please? Appreciate the help thanks:D

argos - €239

komplett.ie - €249

pcworld.ie - €249

amazon.co.uk - £231/€283!

xtravision.ie - €249

littlewoodsireland.ie - €269

misco.ie - €252

elara.ie - n/a

dabs.ie - n/a

harveynorman.ie - n/a

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Dammit, looks like they are out of stock in Argos apart from Limerick, I'm in Dublin so that doesn't help:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭alanbk

I bought one from pix mania through fatcheese and saved a few bob there. €240 plus delivery die 32 gb.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

livEwirE wrote: »
    Dammit, looks like they are out of stock in Argos apart from Limerick, I'm in Dublin so that doesn't help:rolleyes:
    You try asking in currys/pcworld will they price match against Argos ? ( not sure if they count Argos as a bricks and mortar shop however it might be worth a shot)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Cheers richardw001, I will give the price match a try alright :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,459 ✭✭✭✭Zeek12

I paid €237 for one in HMV a few weeks before Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭troops

livEwirE wrote: »

http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=508%2F9325

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Carphone Warehouse were either 239 or 249 before Christmas as well. (But also ran out of stock!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

You try asking in currys/pcworld will they price match against Argos ? ( not sure if they count Argos as a bricks and mortar shop however it might be worth a shot)

I think Currys/PCWorld were giving €10 off the nexus cover so the overall worked out the same as Argos (that's if you want to get a cover of course)

Advertisement