Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotel with parking

Options
  • 02-01-2013 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm, looking for some recommendations for a hotel near the city centre with parking, Im heading to Dublin in two weeks for a gig in Vicar St and would like to stay close enough to be able to walk, but somewhere where I can leave the car. Im not looking for something too cheap or too expensive (its a birthday treat, but xmas has me skint as well) if it had a bar or restaurant it'd be great but not in an area where the noise outside will make me want to commit murder (I like me sleep)

So thanks in advance for any advice :D

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

Jury's Christchurch and the Radisson Golden Lane are both close by, have parking, bars, restaurants etc. just had a look at the Radisson site and they've a January sale - standard room for €126 on a Saturday night - not bad.

Advertisement