Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Explosion

Options
  • 02-01-2013 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Did anybody else hear an explosion about half an hour ago in the Balbriggan area?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

nope?

where did it sound like it was coming from?

Could be the defence forces training on gormanston beach or in the base.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

It came from a van at the Knock Cross. The van caught fire and there was gas bottles in the back that caught fire thankfully no one was injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Holy Cow! Our house shook (up by Ardgillan Gates).

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Dow99

My wife heard it today in Balrothery. She said it was like something landed on the house... Our dog took shelter in his Halloween "safe zone!"

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I'm in Balrothery too I had just plugged in my power tools and thought I blew up a power station or something :eek: :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Weybey

Thanks all. Our house shook and saw the smoke. Glad to hear nobody was hurt.

Advertisement