Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday Month

Options
  • 02-01-2013 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi

Just wondering is it possible to take a month holiday as such from a loan repayment. There was an illness in the family and I know I will have a big bill at the end of Janurary.

I have contacted my local branch and got a number to call but nobody has got back to me yet!

Any help would be really appreciated!

Pressure

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi Pressure,

I wouldn't be able to give you a definite answer here as it would depend on the type of Loan that you have and the specific terms and conditions that relate to it. You will need to discuss the matter with the Lending Advisor in your branch.

I appreciate that you have already tried to contact your branch. If you would like for us to try and arrange a call-back for you, please send us a PM and include your name, contact number and the name of your branch. We can forward on the call-back request directly to the relevant member of staff.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement