Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Fitness and nutrition book recommendations

Options
  • 02-01-2013 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Heya,

I have been trying to find a good fitness and nutrition book (Irish preferrably) that contains aerobic and weight training plans and also covers nutrition.
    I am reasonably fit aerobically anyways but am struggling desperately when it comes to the weight training and diet side of things.. Any/All recommendations are welcome.. and thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Mully_2011

s0000 wrote: »
    Heya,

I have been trying to find a good fitness and nutrition book (Irish preferrably) that contains aerobic and weight training plans and also covers nutrition.
    I am reasonably fit aerobically anyways but am struggling desperately when it comes to the weight training and diet side of things.. Any/All recommendations are welcome.. and thanks in advance

clean bulk lift heavy if in doubt seek professional advice wouldn't bother with the book I just tend to research as I go along and if I'm doubt about something I always ask a trainer.

Don't worry to much about the diet once it balanced you should be alright a good mix of carbs fats proteins etc back on sugar the usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 s0000

Thanks Mully2011..
    I have considered getting a personal trainer but I can't afford it at the moment.. hence the reason I am looking for a book (or online program)...I have looked at various stuff online but can't find any decent comprehensive training and nutrition plans, hence the original question...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭cc87

This thread and the ones linked in it are as good as any book out there at explaining the basics

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055963342

Advertisement