Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent TSB question

Options
  • 02-01-2013 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    As the title suggests I have a question about Permanent Tsb and policies, I recently moved address and lost my ATM card in the move when I went down to the bank to change my address with ID of course so when I order a new card it would go to my address. I was told I couldn't as I didn't have a utility bill, I explained I have no utility bills as I don't drive so no car insurance, I have a prepay phone and I've been renting a room so all bills are in the landlords name to which they replied there was nothing they could do.... :eek:
    Anyone any advise or experience with this???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

They'll undoubtedly need proof of address of some sort.

Have you any letters from the Revenue/DSP/Health Board etc? That may be acceptable to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Confused132

I had a hospital bill with me with my current address but they wouldn't accept it.
    Thanks for the reply too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

They will sometimes let you pick up from the branch as long as you show ID (e.g. passport).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

if you are registered on open24 they can change your address over the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Yeah ring the online banking, probably ask for less info. Unlikely to ask for utility bill over phone.

Probably ask for existing address on system and some other personal details to change it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

As above, ring open 24. It will be done in mind no id needed they just text you a code.

Advertisement