Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to upgrade broadband connection as an existing customer

Options
  • 02-01-2013 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

I'm currently on a 8Mb package and would like to upgrade to a 24Mb package which I believe became available to my area over the summer months. Filling my address in the form on the eircom website it said that the 24Mb package was indeed available in my area. However, after logging into my account as an existing customer the package appeared to no longer be available. If the 24Mb package is only available to new customers I will be extremely disappointing as I am already displeased at the level of service provided and would switch to UPC fibre without hesitation should it become available.

Could anyone shed any light on this particular issue and confirm my suspicions that existing customers are getting the ****e deal yet again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

best off calling sales and getting them to regrade your package to 24mb and advising you of what the line can actually handle

Advertisement