Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up to 50 pedigree dogs stolen within three weeks

Options
  • 02-01-2013 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

I just read this and thought it wise to pass it on:

Gardai are warning pet owners to be vigilant after up to 50 pedigree dogs were stolen within three weeks leading up to Christmas in the county.
    Dogs have been reported stolen throughout the county, Michelle Mcsharry from Ballygannon in Rathdrum had two dogs stolen including a male Alaskan malamute and a female Akita.
    Michelle said "My family are devastated that our family pets are missing. We are hoping that we can get them back."
    "I cannot believe the amount of pedigree pets that have gone missing from the Wicklow area over the last few weeks."
    "There are so many families that are missing their pets."
    Michelle's dogs were
    1) Female Akita aged 2 years black with white underbelly and white socks. She is not happy around new people and would be very distressed.
    2) Male Alaskan malamute silver/grey and white in colour he is 7 months old.
    The majority of the dogs which have been taken were all in a contained area with fenced gardens and yards.
    Among the dogs included were Huskys, Labradors, Collies, Bulldogs and spaniels.
    If your dog has been stolen send a picture and details to info@wicklownews.net

Source Wicklownews.net

Advertisement