Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phone now not in stock

Options
  • 02-01-2013 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I ordered and paid for a phone from Meteor online that was in stock on 21 December. I emailed them today to see when it would arrive to be told that the phone is out of stock and they are waiting for a delivery from suppliers. Am I entitled to get money back as I would not have ordered and paid if I had known it was out of stock

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Gon10 wrote: »
    I ordered and paid for a phone from Meteor online that was in stock on 21 December. I emailed them today to see when it would arrive to be told that the phone is out of stock and they are waiting for a delivery from suppliers. Am I entitled to get money back as I would not have ordered and paid if I had known it was out of stock

Yes of course, you were led to believe it was in stock at the time you ordered and now will be left waiting god knows how long, Cancel the order and do a chargeback.

Advertisement