Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why two bills in quick succession???

Options
  • 02-01-2013 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

hi, on the 24 December i received my first gas bill for my new home, via email, covering from 28/11/12 to 19/12/12 for approx €6. i have not yet moved into house so i expected the bill to be around €6 for the dates mentioned.

However on the 1/1/13 I received another gas bill covering from dates 20/12/2012 to 28/12/2012 for €16, this added the previous €5 to bring the bill to a total of approx €22.

why have i got two bills in quick succession and how do you explain a bill of €6 between 28/11/12 to 19/12/12 and a bill of €16 from 20/12/12 to 28/12/12. the house is unoccupied and the gas is turned off.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi RandomPunter82,

I will investigate this if you could just private message me your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address in full as they appear on your account, as well as either your date of birth or the contact telephone number on your account.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement