Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Season Schedule

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Schedules are here lads.

obviously some avr off due to madden vs real life finishing positions

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056843050

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Hey lads if the draft is on at 8.30 this Wednesday, how long will it take?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

About 60-90 mins.

I have a second round pick, so will probably just do that and let the CPU do the rest..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

How long are we getting to make a pic? I notice inactivity from some teams if folk are not online does the CPU pick straight away for them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Can we sign FA's the "week" of the draft? Does it advance straight from draft to Pre Season?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

You can sign 1 FA after the draft but before the advance to preseason week 1, 1 FA that week, 1 in preseason 2 etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I think post draft is immediately into preseason week 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Will the schedules be available when the league is advanced later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

yes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

They will.

• Advertisement

What way does the CPU draft for you does it draft best available or by team needs?

It goes Punter, Punter , Punter etc until no punters are left and then starts drafting you all the kickers that are available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

Going to be in waterford for the draft.... :o

PLEASE CPU DRAFT ME ONE LINEBACKER AT LEAST I BEG OF YOU.

actually I need a kicker too :pac:

woo just saw fixtures for the new season and i start against the C.P.U Texans, great :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

woo just saw fixtures for the new season and i start against the C.P.U Texans, great :rolleyes:

Could be worse you could have to play the superbowl finalists in weeks 2,3 and 5:eek: .
    O yes I am screwed

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Could be worse you could have to play the superbowl finalists in weeks 2,3 and 5:eek: .
    O yes I am screwed

I would'nt mind facing them and losing, just hate playing CPU 1st and then losing :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Ben, what time roughly will the advances be today and tomorrow?

Just want to see if I have time to pickup FA's to fill out my roster before heading on hols tomorrow.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Any idea as to what time advance will be tonight or when Santry be able to turn teams back to CPU control?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

And...turn Injuries off (both me and Philly lost new CB's for 5/6 weeks this morning). Also the time is still set at 10minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

madalig12 wrote: »
    And...turn Injuries off (both me and Philly lost new CB's for 5/6 weeks this morning). Also the time is still set at 10minutes.

Don't mind playin the ten min this week against CPU xp overload :)

• Advertisement

Ben, what time roughly will the advances be today and tomorrow?

Just want to see if I have time to pickup FA's to fill out my roster before heading on hols tomorrow.

Cheers

Around 11pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Do the Lions, Redskins or Giants want to play their pre-season games with Bengals?

Let me know (I wasnt on yesterday at all to turn on autopilot for Patriots, so apologies if you wanted to play it!)

NekoChan wrote: »
    Do the Lions, Redskins or Giants want to play their pre-season games with Bengals?

Let me know (I wasnt on yesterday at all to turn on autopilot for Patriots, so apologies if you wanted to play it!)

Are we playing tonight(Lions)?

If so I could play at 7pm?

Giants you around tonight to play at 8? If not could you turn on autopiliot?

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

adrian522 wrote: »
    Are we playing tonight(Lions)?

If so I could play at 7pm?

Feck - have a birthday thing tonight - starts at half 5 of all ungodly early times.

Will stick myself on auto pilot before I head out.

No worries, I wouldn't bother playing the CPU in a preseason game to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Are we advancing tonight?

Being advanced now.

Advertisement