Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Year, New Start.

Options
  • 02-01-2013 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭

Happy New Year to everyone, I hope we can all have a successful and profitable 2013. :)

I decided that given that it is the start of a new year that this is the perfect time for me to start a new log. My last log started pretty well but things went bad pretty quickly. What the log doesn't show is that I was in a bad place money-wise due to my gambling. I bet more than I had and I was chasing losses, etc. Anyway I've sorted that all out now so I will be starting afresh for 2013.

It will be a bit of fun anyway.

Adíos.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Chelsea vs. QPR.

Chelsea have been performing well lately and have won their last 4 matches, looking impressive in the process. Chelsea destroyed Aston Villa 8-0 before getting impressive away victories at Norwich and Everton. Things finally looked to have clicked for Chelsea with Benitez in charge after a rough start. Chelsea have kept clean sheets in 100% of their home Premier League matches under Benitez. QPR are terrible and sit in last place with a solid 10 points from 20 games. They lost 3-0 to Liverpool last weekend and they looked toothless. Petr Cech is out injured for Chelsea, while Mata, Hazard, and Cole are all being rested, but hopefully Chelsea will still be solid enough to offer some protection to Turnbull. Oh, and QPR's centre-back pairing has a combined age of 69.

€50 - Chelsea to win to nil @2.00.

Chelsea 0-1 QPR. Lose!

These things never seem to start with a win. :o

Time to bounce back with a win.

Freamunde vs. Belenenses.

I can't argue against a team who have won their last 8 matches in a row, are unbeaten in 13, and have kept clean sheets in 9 of their last 10 matches. They play a Freamunde side who lie in 21st position, although they have improved in recent weeks.

€50 - Belenenses to win @1.70.

Advertisement