Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bath Cover

Options
  • 02-01-2013 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

I have to replace a bath cover in Charlesland Court and found out the suppliers aren't trading now:( Would anyone know or have experience of where to source one at good price? It's a standard bath that was fitted.

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 massage

Any one had to replace bath cover or know of suppliers?? thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

massage wrote: »
    Any one had to replace bath cover or know of suppliers?? thanks.

Probably better posting over in the DIY forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Is it just me that doesn't know what a bath cover is? I am in Court and I can't picture what it could be.

I googled it and this thread is the 4th result!

Anyone care to enlighten me?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 massage

Hi,

Well perhaps the correct term is bath panel? I'm not sure, but basically what covers the side of bath and fixes to wall. DO you know where to source them?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Woodies maybe?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Ahhh, that makes more sense to me now.

I have no idea where you would get one >.<

Surely they are fairly generic though? I would think anywhere that supplies fitted bathrooms would be able to source one.

Maybe Right Price Tiles on the Boghall road
    http://www.rightpricetiles.ie/store_locator/details.php?branchID=23

This one looks pretty similar to mine.

Or maybe that Elite Bathrooms on the Upper Dargle Road (if it's even still there that is)
    http://www.elitebathrooms.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=42&Itemid=70

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

i think he means the panel thats underneath the bath.

as far as i know they're just a fittet piece of laminated wood thats wedged in under the bath. get one made up to suit your requirements

That makes more sense...

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭desoc32

Try Chadwicks plumbing centre Bray or Smallmans Gbs in Ranelagh. They are white pvc and can be cut to size

Advertisement