Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy?

Options
  • 02-01-2013 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can buy boneless duck breasts in Waterford or Tramore? Tried tesco ardkeen. They only have half ducks. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 gaulsmillls

Aldi had boneless breasts for sale over christmas...not sure if it was just seasonal but i reckon you should still get them there!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

Superquinn do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭abbyw1989

I've seen them a couple of times in Tramore Butchers - you could always ask in there, they're always very friendly and helpful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

I saw frozen ones in Lidl yesterday, each duck breast was nearly €6 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Yeah Lidl has them, Barberry Duck, spelling might be wrong on the barberry.

French Duck Breast.

Word to the wise you may or may not know this, keep it raised on the dish cos it has alot of fat, I had the a breast like that, it was cooked by smoking it, OH MY GOD was only massive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 kilkennyuser

HungryFish wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can buy boneless duck breasts in Waterford or Tramore? Tried tesco ardkeen. They only have half ducks. Any help appreciated.

i;m not from waterford as my username would suggest so bare with me on this....the shopping center down past walsh park as if u were heading to the college(u keepin up?) well there's a butchers(can't think of the name)in there(u still with me?)thats opposite the turkish barbers sellin irish duck breasts off the bone..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,769 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Ardkeen stores, big but expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

Billy Burkes Ballybricken do frozen duck breasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

i;m not from waterford as my username would suggest so bare with me on this....the shopping center down past walsh park as if u were heading to the college(u keepin up?) well there's a butchers(can't think of the name)in there(u still with me?)thats opposite the turkish barbers sellin irish duck breasts off the bone..

You mean Billy Murphy's in Lisduggan Shopping centre?

Advertisement