Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muckross Park Hotel-wedding venue

Options
  • 02-01-2013 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Has anyone had their own wedding/ attended a wedding here recently? Would appreciate any feedback. Finding it very hard to pick a wedding venue!

Comments

Can't say I've been to any there. But the Brehon and Malton are very good for weddings. As is the Dunloe Castle - actually the Dunloe Castle is really good. Think they are all 4 stars so presume same price bracket as Muckross Park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

I went to a cousins wedding there. It was ok, nothing memorable or outstanding about it. I've no idea about prices etc

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

We were at a wedding there, the reception was upstairs, didn't suit older people at all. The room was also panelled in dark wood and didn't have views like you'd get in lots of other hotels in Killarney.

Advertisement