Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mother and toddler group in wicklow

Options
  • 02-01-2013 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hi all
    im looking for reviews or even just info for mother and toddler groups near newtown mountkennedy moved here recently and hoping to meet new people in the area with kids ?
    any help much appreciated thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

First thing that comes to mind is Cuidiu North Wicklow?
    I'm not sure of days/ times of that branches mum and toddler groups but details should be on their website.. (not sure of web address but google should tell you :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MelanieB

Hiya

There is a group on Thursday in the Community Centre in NTMK at 11am to 12:30pm and there are groups everyday in Greystones too. Why not check out Greystone Parent and Toddler Groups and Cuidiu North Wicklow Branch on Facebook. I know there is loads of stuff coming on the Cuidiu page that you might find of interest (like half term craft workshops and a Paediatric first aid course coming up next month etc)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/192585277450198/ Greystones parent and toddler groups

https://www.facebook.com/groups/280389385380674/ Cuidiu Page

Welcome to the area btw - we're a friendly bunch round here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Shazerina

Not on Facebook so can anyone tell me days and times of parent and toddler groups in greystones please? New to the area so clueless!! Have a 2 year old and another on the way and have just finished up work for the impending new arrival so could do with knowing of some places to go!!
    Thanks

Advertisement